7 fashion trends to watch out for in recent celebrity weddings
By admin On January 17, 2019
If Deep-Veer (Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh) wedding is the wedding of 2018 as per the current fashion trends then Virushka (Virat Kohli & Anushka) wedding has to be the best wedding that made 2017 more eventful. Everything about this 2017 wedding was topnotch . Be it the designer lehenga that the bride wore or the fabulous traditional jewellery, everything was on point.
Last year, we saw some fantastic Bollywood fairytale weddings starting with Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja in May. Every single wedding ritual was elaborately planned and the bride made it a point to look absolutely magical. Her sangeet and mehendi attires were crafted by ace designers and the wedding lehenga stole the show.
Celebrity Wedding Trends
2018 was quite an eventful year in the history of celebrity weddings. The month of November witnessed the gorgeous wedding of Deepika and Ranveer and in December we got to enjoy the beautiful wedding pictures of our very own Desi Girl, Priyanka Chopra with Nick Jonas. Well, the Ambanis, were not left far behind. They threw a memorable wedding bash for Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal where almost the entire Hindi film industry was seen dancing to their tunes. The recent celebrity weddings were not only trendy but also quite captivating.
Every year, new pair becomes engaged in the sacred thread of marriage and with each wedding, the to-be brides and grooms get plenty of knowledge and information. Those who have been gearing up for tying up their wedding knot in 2019 can look ahead to following the trends that the celebrities have set for us in the recent past.
Fashion Trends set by Celebrities
Top 7 fashion trends that the celebrity bandwagon has set for us have been listed below.
- Red always rocks: Though celebrities like Anushka Sharma and Neha Dhupia opted out for the more soothing pastel shades for their D-Days, red always stands out among the crowd. Bollywood stunners like Sonam, Deepika and Priyanka have selected bright red lehengas for their big day and they have sincerely created a fashion statement. Embracing red is fabulous and in case if you still want to go for lighter shades then you can take tips from Isha Ambani who contrasted her cream colored lehenga with red dupatta.
- Don’t just buy, try some sort of personalization: Wedding clothes are always special and the lehenga or saree can become more special by adding a touch of customization to it. It becomes more meaningful to work on the embroideries or etch something really personal as part of the design. Take tips from Deepika and Priyanka who have done the same thing.
- Make up should be on point: Every bride tends to opt for the heavy make-up look but that should not be the case. Since your wedding lehenga or saree will be quite gorgeous, you should always opt out for simpler shades of make up for your face. Don’t go over the top and look simple.
- Heirloom jewellery will do the trick: If you are lucky enough to get hold of any antique jewellery pieces that have been passed down to you by your mother or grandmother, don’t let them go. There is a reason why they are called priceless. No amount of trendy jewellery can match up to the standard set by those antique pieces. Layer up heavy necklaces with bangles and you will be all set to become the cynosure of all eyes.
- Buns for brides: This is something many brides actually opt out for. Slick buns have no parallels. Everybody will love the look.
- Thick strings of maatha pattis with huge maang tika: In order to achieve the dreamy bridal avatar just like Sonam and Deepika, you ought to try out the maatha pattis. The huge maang tika simply add up to the elegance.
- Intimate wedding bash & a lavish reception: The recent celebrity weddings have given us a broad idea on how to keep the weddings as simple and intimate as possible. Only those who are family and friends should be a part of it and the reception should be for everyone else.
Indian Silk House Exclusives-Fashion Trends
Stick to these fantastic celebrity wedding trends and hopefully you will get a whole lot of ideas on how to make your wedding as captivating as you have always desired for. All the brides, especially those who intend to wear Benarasi saree or Kanchipuram on their D-days can come over to Indian Silk House Exclusives that will deck you up in the most interesting traditional sarees that you wish to wear. With an array of traditional sarees in its online and retail stores, Indian Silk House Exclusives is the best ever place that every bride-to-be should try. Your wedding trousseau will get more bright and colorful sarees, lehengas, designer blouses and also fashion accessories.